You can sell any physical gift cards that can be redeemed online, printable eVouchers or eGift cards that meet our selling terms. We accept over 200 brands!
All sellers are responsible for the full value of the cards they list for sale. If you misplace, use, or sell your cards somewhere else, you'll need to remove them from your listings. Otherwise, you'll be liable for the full value plus any associated fees. When a card has been sold and it does not meet the standards set by the 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee, we will refund our buyer and debit the seller accordingly.
Before you upload gift cards, please check the following:
- We will be able to verify the balance, either online or by phone.
- The gift card you're selling can be redeemed in an online store or the retailer has a minimum of five store locations in the UK.
- Your gift card has a value of more than £10 and under £500.
- Your gift card has a validity of at least one month.
In order to sell your gift card please follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Sell’ tab.
- Select your desired brand from our list or create a new brand.
- Fill in the required details (uploading a photo is required when using our mobile app).
- Wait for your gift card to be approved.
You will be notified when your gift card has been approved. Most cards are approved within a couple of hours.
* We do not accept coupons
** In some cases we are not able to accept certain brands that pass these terms. You can see a list of these brands here.
Find your brand here:
Enter the value rounded down to the nearest 10p (1 decimal place). E.g. if the balance on your gift card is £42.87, enter the value as £42.80.
Enter your gift card details here:
Choose your payment preference here:
*Please note that we are only able to make bank transfers to UK based bank accounts.
That's it! Your gift card is now in 'review' and you will be notified once it has been listed for sale.