There are several reasons why your payments may not go through. To find out what may be causing the issue, check the following:
For credit card payments:
- The correct credit card number or expiration date for your card was entered
- There are sufficient funds in the account
- If the charge was rejected by your bank based on location
- If the charge was rejected by your bank based on their fraud rules
You may also want to contact your bank to confirm it is you making the purchase.
- Your card is expired or out of date
- You need to confirm your card
- your card may need to go through a confirmation process. Please note if there's no “confirm credit card” link on your card details page within your PayPal Wallet, you don’t need to complete this step.
- Your card company or bank has more information
- if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem. To protect your privacy, your debit or credit card company or card issuer doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.
Should all of these suggestions fail, please contact support.